Historic Ketchikan Annual Members’ Meeting
On Friday, March 15, all members of Historic Ketchikan are invited to join the Board of Directors and our staff for our annual meeting. It will be held at the historic, and newly restored, Bayside Hotel from 5:00 to 7:00 PM and will include snacks and libations.
We will briefly review our accomplishments over the past year and focus on priorities for our work over the year ahead. Our 2019 work objectives include:
- Advancing the Yates Memorial Hospital restoration;
- Design improvements to the waterfront boardwalk/promenade;
- Implementation of a second phase of our popular “Colorful Characters & Places” signage;
- Preparation for a new edition of Our Town for 2020; and
- Enhancement and expansion of the Historic Ketchikan membership program.
We welcome our Members’ ideas for these and upcoming Historic Ketchikan projects!
Nomination and election will be held for two new Board members.